A women on her phone getting a travel pet health certificate in Washington, D.C.

Health Certificates

If you’re traveling with your pet, either interstate or internationally, a travel pet health certificate can save you some stress and protect your pet.

Pet Health Certificates at District Veterinary Hospital – Brookland

  • Domestic travel certificates available during routine exams
  • The International Travel Center at District Vet in D.C. will help with international pet health certificates and help coordinate international travel

Interstate Pet Health Certificates in Washington, D.C.

To get your pet a travel health certificate for when you travel out of Washington, D.C., call or schedule an appointment online.