AAHA Accredited Veterinary Hospital
District Veterinary Hospital teams are proud members of the American Animal Hospital Association. This means that our hospital has met the high standards that AAHA sets.
The following areas are covered in the AAHA standards:
- Orderly and adequate medical records. These are critical for the pet’s welfare and each patient has their own individual record.
- Complete diagnostic facilities. This includes examination room, radiology & pathology services.
- Complete pharmacy. On hand are the most frequently used medicines.
- Proper anesthetic procedures. Our hospital conducts a pre-anesthetic exam before all surgeries, and we provide state-of-the-art, safe, painless anesthesia during surgery. Pre-anesthetic bloodwork is also offered to all surgical patients.
- Modern surgical facilities. We have a single-use, sterile surgery suite. New sterilized surgical packs are used on each patient.
- Nursing care. Skilled veterinary technicians care for patients through their recuperation.
- Emergency and on-call services are provided, call our main number for further information.
- Dental service includes routine cleaning, extractions, and gum work.
- 24-hour fire monitoring for the safety of your pet.
In addition, every AAHA veterinarian in our hospital stays up to date on major developments in veterinary medicine, and each staff member is encouraged to pursue a wide variety of continuing education opportunities.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.